Working with the most talented
and awarded minds in the industry
Clients get the benefit of teams that are custom designed for the needs of their brand. Expertise includes all forms of advertising, brand identity, retail design, and numerous marketing and communications channels.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert Einstein
Wahn YoonPresident and Chief Strategy Officer
It's not how much you know, It's how much you care. - Anonymous
Syd KesslerCreative Director
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Jacob KesslerChief Operating Officer and Executive Producer
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. - Dr. Seuss
Mark PetchConcept Developer and Copywriter
People will forget what you said , ... people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
Ben KellyDigital Strategist
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. -Salvador Dali
Margaret Jeronimo-AndrewsSenior Art Director
Every step is on the path. - Lao-tzu
Neal PedersenAccount Manager
Nathalie CussonSenior Art Director
Advertising, French adaptation
Boire Filler Group
Database Marketing, Segmentation
Market Sizing and Analysis
Corporate Partnerships, Revenue Generation
Radio Free Canada
– During the Madmen era, advertising agencies were of primary importance to businesses and offered a completely integrated set of services under one roof, including a media planning/buying department, a creative department, account services, strategic planning (in some cases), production, trafficking, etc.
– Agency leaders like David Ogilvy and Raymond Rubicam were thought leaders and the right hand to CEOs, involved in virtually every aspect of thinking through a company’s marketing, from product development to brand positioning to store design, advertising, public relations, etc.
– During the next era, services within the agency became siloed, with media planning/buying becoming a separate agency unto itself, and other services becoming increasingly isolated, etc.
– Strategy and thought leadership was no longer the baileywick of agencies, and the age of consulting firms such as McKinsey and Bain began, filling the leadership void left by advertising firms.
The New Model
– Now, in our current era, a new model is emerging, which Wunderkind represents, where creative thought leadership and close partnership with senior clients is returning, and services are not under a “roof” but in a network model with less overhead and greater efficiencies.
– As Daniel Pink predicted in Free Agent Nation, talented creative and digital professionals have gone independent, but are increasingly collaborating on clients and projects of all sizes. Even some of the largest corporations and brands have begun to reach out to these more agile, strategically smart and creatively gifted models. It is indeed like “small mammals in the age of the dinosaurs”.